Sigmetrix, LLC: CETOL 6σ for SOLIDWORKS
About Sigmetrix, LLC:
Sigmetrix is a global leader in providing precise, easy-to-use mechanical variation analysis and tolerance optimization software for mechanical engineers with its CETOL 6 Sigma Technologies™.
CETOL 6 Sigma is the premier tolerance optimization technology in the world. The software accommodates a number of tolerance management needs through its unique dimensional analysis system that is engineered to support robust product development processes from design through manufacture. Unlike any other tool in the industry, CETOL 6 Sigma is built on 3D Variation Behavior Modeling™ Technology and is fully-integrated with SOLIDWORKS– allowing for precise sensitivity, statistical and worst case scenario tolerance analysis.
- Analysis models are constructed using precise native SOLIDWORKS® models
- Comprehensive, kinematic-based assembly modeling
- True assembly sensitivity animation visualizes responses to part and assembly process variations
- Analysis set-up guidance is provided via the CETOL tolerance model advisor
- Analyzer provides advanced results interrogation, quality improvement tools, and automated reporting
- Product quality and time-to-market are accelerated by strategic design team's focus on key variation
- Logical analysis process and user interface result in quick user adoption, reducing start-up time and investment
- Rapid, data-driven decision-making increases productivity by reducing design iterations
- Robust assembly design is achievable, absorbing variation while avoiding costly scrap, rework, and field